- General terms and conditions - Saab Original parts are sold and distributed by Orio AB which applies both the Consumer Sales Act as Distance Selling Regulations. To carry out an ordering customer must be of legal age, 18 years old, or have parental consent. Customer refers to a natural person.
- Order — Ordering Orios products can be made by webshop.saabparts.com. Incoming orders are answered with a written order confirmation via email. Orio reserves the right to refuse a customer purchase. All orders are considered binding. Have you placed an order by mistake, you must contact us immediately.
- Prices — Regular prices are at recommended retail price in respective market. VAT is added at check-out in the shopping cart (except for Norway where VAT is invoiced by the shipping company). Orio reserves the right to increase VAT and other price changes that we cannot control. Shipping fee will be added at check-out in the shopping cart.
- Payment — We accepts payment by Visa and MasterCard. Card transaction takes place over an encrypted connection to the nets payment gateway.
- Availability — Normal delivery time is 3-5 working days. Discrepancies may occur, in such case we will contact the customer. Orio cannot be liable to supply sold out or discontinued product.
- Delivery delay — If delivery is delayed for any reason we will contact you. Of course, we will do everything we can to ship your order as quickly as possible. The customer is entitled to cancel the purchase at the shipping delay. As a customer, however, you have the right to cancel a purchase in the event of an extensive delivery delay. Situations may arise that make it impossible for us to fulfill an order, for example if our suppliers are unable to fulfill their obligations to us. Orio reserves the right to disclaim from compensation to the customer in such situations or in case of delivery delay.
- Shipping — Shippingcost is added to all orders. We deliver to Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. See below under "shipping information" for shipping prices.
- Warranty — Our products come with 3 years warranty except for service and wear & tear items. The warranty applies to manufacturing and material defects. Warranty does not cover wear and tear, external influences, incorrect fitting or use of the goods which it was not intended. If you have a problem with a product, please contact us. The receipt of payment is valid as guarantee certificate. Always save your receipt during the warranty period.
- Open Call / Return Policy — Orio applies Distance Selling Regulations. This means that the customer is entitled to a 14 days return policy, without specific reason. The goods must be returned in the same condition and in the original box and packing. Orio reserves the right to charge the customer if something were missing, such as instructions. The customer is liable for all return costs. Contact us at email@example.com before returning this product. Then send the return shipment to:
Return Saab Webshop, (order number)
611 45 Nyköping.
- Complaints — Orio applies the Consumer Purchase Act to complaints. Thus, we undertake to replace faulty or broken products at no extra cost. Remember not to redeem packages with visible defects that may have affected the condition of the item you ordered. In that case, make a complaint to Posten directly at the delivery point and ask them to send the package back to Orio and write the reason for the return on the package. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform about the complaint. From 2016, new EU directives for dispute resolution apply: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- Unclaimed packages —If for any reason you do not redeem your package, you will have to pay the costs for shipping, return shipping, administration and handling fee of SEK 250. The remaining amount is refunded to the customer.
- Reservation — Orio reservations against inaccuracies in content and price list on the website.